For all enquiries and bookings, and questions relating to a holiday with trailAddiction please send Ali an email directly:
We nearly always reply the same day and often are able to respond more efficiently by email than by phone, especially regarding availability or booking-specific enquiries.
If you’d really like a longer chat, the best thing to do is to email us with your number and we’ll call you back at a time to suit you.
During June-Sept things are usually quite busy and will not always have immediate access to the info needed to answer your queries efficiently on the phone. We check and respond to all emails daily during this period.
For urgent travel/arrival issues within 5 days of your holiday:
Gabi, General Manager: +33 788 54 54 93 (not for booking enquiries):
Find Our Chalet:
DO NOT enter “Les Arcs” into your GPS! Check your arrival instructions email for the correct meeting point and directions.
How To Book
- Choose your dates & preferred location/package (if possible, have alternative dates in mind, in case we are already fully-booked).
- Contact us (as above) if you are in any doubt on which package is best suited for you!
- IMPORTANT Is anyone in your group an Alpine first-timer, or in need of free skills & confidence coaching? If so please ask us first about selecting a date where this will be available and we can fit you into an appropriate-level guide group.
- Email Us with your booking request (dates, package, group numbers) and assuming we have availability, we will hold your booking for three days without deposit (195 Euros). This is to allow you time to book your transport arrangements (noting our recommended airport transfer timings), and collect deposits from your group, without having to worry that your place may be taken by someone else in the meantime. You will be given a unique reference number which we use to keep track of all inquiries and bookings, so please quote this with any future correspondence.
- You will be emailed details of how to pay your deposit. Once receive this, you will be sent e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 10 weeks before arrival. If booking within this time window (eg May/June onwards), the full balance is due at the time of booking.
Legal Notice and Our Financial Protection Guarantees
All trailAddiction Guided Tours and Chalet Holiday Packages are arranged and sold by trailAddiction Ltd, 7010 Nelson, NZ (Co No 7441696)
Package-destination within the EU are delivered through our partner Mountain Sports International SAS, 69003 Lyon, France (SIREN: 899 008 304)
The combination of travel services offered to you is a package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applying to packages. trailAddiction Ltd will be fully responsible for the proper performance of the package as a whole. Additionally, as required by law, trailAddiction Ltd has protection in place to refund your payments in the event that it becomes insolvent.
Our Latest Updates on Instagram
Guided MTB Adventure Tours & Enduro Races.
The French Alps & New Zealand.