We offer 100% REFUNDS on all COVID-19-related cancellations before 1 May 2021
What’s In Our Packages?
- Seven nights of very high quality accommodation, with private ensuite facilities
- Three quality meals per day (note: Meals on 6 of 7 days as Wednesday is staff day off).
- 3-4 days of fully-guided riding with French-qualified, (but trailAddiction-trained) guides.
- 1-2 days of guide-supported riding (gpx, maps & notes, all-day shuttles, guiding in-person is available on request or if needed).
- 1 Rest or Self-Guided Day (other mountain or tourist activities are available).
- Minibus Uplift support for off-the map adventures and in case of emergency.
- Unlimited Beer and Wine all week.
- Access to large garage and workshop area, tools and help with essential repairs where needed.
- Like-minded riders from all over Europe, sharing your chalet – new friends guaranteed.
- Uncontrollable grinning at the bottom of every trail!
- Flights – Geneva is your best bet from the UK although driving can often work out faster and easier, door-to-door.
- Les Arcs / Paradiski Lift Pass – this costs €85 per person per week (not needed on backcountry weeks).
- Airport Transfers. We can gladly recommend a good local transfer company. Trains run from Geneva and we can collect from our local train station. Car Hire and self-drive from the airport is an economical option for smaller groups.
- Accident & Cancellation Insurance (compulsory). You should make your own arrangements for this as soon as you book your trip. We advise considering cancellation insurance too, since its not impossible to imagine that you might hurt yourself whilst riding at home, and have to cancel your holiday with us as a result…it does happen!
For groups of 6 or more, we’ll arrange special privileges and extras to the organiser to thank you personally for your efforts in getting the group together (we know all too well that its often hard work and that its often a thankless task!).
For groups of 12 to 16 (e.g. large enough to consider block-booking an entire chalet) please contact us to discuss a bespoke holiday package at a price point that will exactly suit your requirements. Opt out of guiding / catering / uplifting or any combination of the above and get a trailAddiction holiday at as much as 70% OFF the standard individual pricing (no, that’s not a typo!)
- We usually have a choice of several different guide groups per week based on your preference and riding style and put a tremendous amount of time and thought into group selection and formation so that all are well-matched.
- We never cancel our trips. As soon as you have booked in (even if you are travelling alone) the trip is definitely going ahead.
- All guides are not equal! Our guides and their trail knowledge is the best in the business and we can and will take you to those special off-the-map places you have been about. Enough said.
- We are based at the very foot of the ski lift with trails literally right from our front door both up, and down! Check for low-cost (miles from the lifts) locations with other operators….that’s your riding time you’ll be wasting needlessly, every day.
- Our bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms. Our competitors often use chalets with shared bathroom facilities.
- An onsite, fully-equipped workshop is at your disposal onsite in Les Arcs. You can be sure we’ll keep you up running in a region that is otherwise surprisingly limited in its supply of bike parts and spares!
- Unlike other outfits, we are not a winter chalet operator ‘in disguise’. trailAddiction’s pioneering All-mountain format of uplift-accessed epic single track riding is now often copied, but as yet unmatched, and its all we do. In the winter whilst others are skiing, we busy are running hell-trips and MTB events in New Zealand. It’s in our blood.
Friends and family are welcome too – come over and enjoy the scenery or participate in the many other organised sports available in the valley – which we’re glad to help arrange for you. Both chalets have several ensuite double rooms available. Contact us us to book in as a non-rider in any of our chalets at discounted rates.
- Choose your dates & preferred location/package.
- Contact us if you are in any doubt on which package is best suited for you.
- IMPORTANT Please tell us in your first email if anyone in your group an Alpine first-timer, or in need of free skills & confidence coaching? We’ll need to ensure you’ve chosen a date when this is available.
- Email Us with your booking request (dates, package, group numbers) and assuming we have availability, we will hold your booking for 7 days without deposit (€200). This is to allow you time to book your transport arrangements (noting our airport transfer timings), and collect deposits from your group, without having to worry that your place may be taken by someone else in the meantime.
- Complete our online booking form for your group and pay your deposit by credit or debit card.
- You will be emailed details of how to pay your deposit which must be paid in one sum, for the group. Once receive this, you will be sent e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. If booking within this time window (eg May/June onwards), the full balance is due at the time of booking.