The Riding / The Trans-Savoie Guided Enduro Tour
The Trans-Savoie Guided Enduro Tour Experience
If epic point-to-point adventure is what you crave, its likely you have already heard about trailAddiction’s very own Trans-Savoie Big Alpine Enduro.
However, we know that racing against the clock (and camping!) is not everyone’s cup of tea. For those of you who fall into this category, theTrans-Savoie Experience could be just the adventure-of-a-lifetime you’ve been looking for.
Following the exact route of The Race itself, but taking a little more time to do so, we think we’ve found the perfect balance between adventure, challenge, and pure riding pleasure. This trip is backed up with premium Chalet accommodation and catering rather than tent-based camps as per the race, and its a trip of epic proportions that people travel from far and wide to come and experience with us.
For those with a competitive spirit, there will be several opportunities during the trip to test yourself against former Trans-Savoie legends like Rene Wildhaber, Hannah Barnes, and Neil Donoghue – we’ll give you a timing chip and allow you to race a couple of the timed stages from the course itself.
Please be aware, in no way is this a dumbed-down version of the real thing! For that reason, only very experienced high-alpine riders should consider this trip. A high level of technical ability, confidence on exposed trails, general mountain awareness, and athletic fitness are needed to get around safely. If you’re not 100% sure you are up to it, we’d strongly advise coming on one of our Destination X or Backcountry packages first, and leaving this one for another year.
This exclusive trip is available for individuals or groups alike and we take a max of of 7 people per week. Click here to check pricings and dates.
- Day 0: Saturday – Travel / Arrival. Meet your group and enjoy a superb welcome & 3 course evening meal, plus perhaps a dip in the hot tub before unpacking your bike in our dedicated workshop.
- Day 1: Sunday – TS Day 1 – Val d’Isere, Tignes, St Foy. Overnight in La Monal refuge.
- Day 2: Monday – TS Day 2 – Les Arcs. Return to Chalet Chazalet.
- Day 3: Tuesday – TS Day 3 – Les Arcs – La Plagne. Return to Chalet Chazalet
- Day 4: Wednesday – TS Day 4– La Plagne – Mont Jovet. Overnight in Mont Jovet Refuge
- Day 5: Thursday – TS Day 5 – Mont Jovet- Courcheval – Meribel. Shuttle back to Chalet Chazalet
- Day 6: Friday – TS Day 6 – Beaufort. Shuttle back to Chazalet
- Day 7: Saturday – Depart. Airport transfers can be provided according to our standard transfer timings: see FAQ page.