1ST: EIERMANN /BREITWIESER 1h52
2ND: PANTLING / CARTER 1h54
3RD: MAILLOT / BOEGLIN 1h55
MIXED & FEMALE PAIRS
1ST: BICHARD / MORRISON 2h06
2ND: RUCHTI / BUECHI 2h11
3RD: HOWARD / HOWARD 2h20
A fresh approach to the established Enduro format, this 3-day ultra-social stage race will be quite different to other Enduro Races you’ve seen before.
With the new world of big sponsorship deals and huge media attention brought by the E.W.S. and other ultra-professional, global events, we felt that the idea of ‘just having fun’ & ‘shredding great trails with your mates’ has been somewhat diluted.
We missed the idea of simply adventuring with your best riding buddy; in starting & finishing together on all the fun parts, not merely on the liaisons. We wanted the return the focus to camaraderie and friendship, of high fives and man-hugs, (girl-hugs, even better!) of stopping mid-stage to help your mate (rather than riding straight over their flailing body as they block your path to a fastest-finish). But how could this be achieved, whilst maintaining the key elements of any race: Challenge, Adventure, and Competition? Actually, the solution was quite simple: complete the whole event in teams of two riders!
On each stage you must start together and finish together, and thus you will following your partner throughout the stage. It’s still blind Enduro racing, but you’re very much in-it-together, you’re experiencing all the thrills and fun of the race, and at the same time. All those hilarious race-run near-misses and runs-of-your-life that no-one ever saw? Now your riding buddy is the only one who can judge, and this will perhaps be even more important that what the clock says at the end of the event!
Teamwork and tactics on how to work together become a factor in getting the best results, and we’re excited about seeing each pair’s unique interpretation of this strategy during our first event.
Enduro2 is about living in the moment, not living your life through recounted stories and images, not through social media and Strava. It’s about sharing that experience on a personal level, with a group of riders from around the world that are all right there with you and participating for the same reason as you are. Not necessarily to win, but to participate, to enjoy, and to remember…..
Because you love riding and because you know the buzz of a great race is always better, when shared.
- 2016 Race Entries – Last Few Spaces Remain – See bottom of page
- Race Dates: Saturday 25th – Monday 27th June 2016
- Location: Les Arcs, Savoie, France (Race HQ: Bourg St Maurice)
- Entries limited to a maximum of 150 x teams of two riders (300 riders total)
- 15 timed stages, uplift-assisted liaisons, 12,000m+ total descent;
- Varied terrain – from man-made bike park to technical natural Alpine Singletrack
- Technical Difficulty: Advanced / Experienced riders only
- 100% Blind Racing – no race practise or course walking allowed
Detailed info is available here in our FAQ section
- Race-Entry Only: 399 Euros / 299 GBP per team
- Self-Supported Camper-Van Package*: 489 Euros / 359 GBP per team
- Fully-Supported Camp Package**: 1059 Euros / 769 GBP per team
Why not make a whole week of it? Enjoy a Full Week’s Guided Chalet holiday, and include your race weekend from 1079 Euros / 779 GBP per person. See below for details.
Full Week Race & Vacation Packages:
Make a week of it! Come and race Enduro2, and also enjoy a week of guided riding based in Quality Chalet accommodation with full board professional catering and onsite workshop, at trailAddiction HQ in Les Arcs.
Option 1: Arrive Friday 24th June, Depart Saturday 2nd July (8-Night Chalet Stay)
3 Days Racing Enduro2, then 3 Days Guided/Uplifted Backcountry Riding (No Guiding on Wednesday)
Cost: 849 GBP / 1189 Euros per person
Option 2: Arrive Sat 18th June; Move to Enduro2 Basecamp Friday 24th; Depart Monday 27th June (9-Night Total Stay: 6 Days Full-Board in Chalet, then 3 Days on Premium Camp with Breakfast-Only)
4 Days Guided/Uplifted Backcountry Riding, then 3 Days Racing Enduro2 (No Guiding on Wednesday)
Cost: 779 GBP / 1079 Euros per person
ENDURO2 – Entry Process
Race-plus-Vacation Package: Spaces still available
Race-Only Entry: SOLD OUT FOR 2016
email email@example.com for latest availability or to join the wait-list
(Also see our FAQ for further info)
- All teams (2 riders) must enter together via ONE entry form application PER TEAM.
- Download & complete the 2016 Enduro2 Team Entry Form —-> HERE <—-
- Email your completed pre-entry form in Excel, Mac Numbers, or OpenOffice format to Entry.Enduro2@trailAddiction.com NB: PDF FORMAT NOT ACCEPTED.
- You will be advised on the success of your application within 3 days of receipt of your email.
- To secure your place, the full team registration fee is payable within 14 days of receiving your entry confirmation email from us.
- Arrange for a medical non-contra-indication certification from your medical practitioner, which is required to race in France. A valid UCI Race License is also acceptable.
- Ensure that you have full accident and rescue / medical insurance in place for the event. We strongly recommend cancellation insurance since we are only able to refund your entry fee in specific circumstances in the event of your cancellation.