For all enquiries and bookings, and questions relating to a holiday with trailAddiction please send Ali an email directly:
We nearly always reply the same day and often are able to respond more efficiently by email than by phone, especially regarding availability or booking-specific enquiries.
If you’d really like a longer chat, the best thing to do is to email us with your number and we’ll call you back at a time to suit you.
For urgent travel/arrival issues within 5 days of your holiday:
Ali, General Manager / Senior Guide: +33 784 56 13 16
During June-Sept things are usually quite busy and will not always have immediate access to the info needed to answer your queries efficiently on the phone. We check and respond to all emails daily during this period.
How To Book
- Choose your dates & preferred location/package (if possible, have alternative dates in mind, in case we are already fully-booked).
- Contact us (as above) if you are in any doubt on which package is best suited for you!
- IMPORTANT Is anyone in your group an Alpine first-timer, or in need of free skills & confidence coaching? If so please ensure you’ve chosen a date when this is available.
- Email Us with your booking request (dates, package, group numbers) and assuming we have availability, we will hold your booking for SEVEN DAYS without deposit (200 Euros). This is to allow you time to book your transport arrangements (noting our airport transfer timings), and collect deposits from your group, without having to worry that your place may be taken by someone else in the meantime. You will be given a unique reference number which we use to keep track of all inquiries and bookings, so please quote this with any future correspondence.
- You will be emailed details of how to pay your deposit. Once receive this, you will be sent e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 12 weeks before arrival. If booking within this time window (eg May/June onwards), the full balance is due at the time of booking.