Prices and Booking
IMPORTANT MESSAGE 2020:
TRAILADDICTION IS BACK!
We will offering a bespoke, personalised guiding service in Les Arcs and the wider Tarentaise valley for the 2019 summer season, aimed at intermediate and advanced riders who are looking for a bigger adventure than they can get anywhere else.
…Anything from local lesser-known trails within the lift system, to off-the-map backcountry epics or multi-day trips including overnight stays at a mountain refuge.
…Chalet & Catering packages available as per our accommodation page.
With nearly 20 years professional guiding experience in the area, plus hundreds of hours of additional trail research to put together multi-day epics such as the Trans-Savoie 7-Day Enduro stage race, there’s no-one who better-knows the many secrets of this truly extraordinary region.
Bespoke Uplifts and overnight hut fees can be arranged, at additional cost, for example, a full day’s guiding for up to 6 people, tailored exactly to your needs, will cost 225 Euros including taxes. Large Discounts are negotiable for multiple days, or special purposes.
Email info@trailAddiction.com, and let’s chat about your next adventure.
Prices are all per-person, there is no minimum group size, and all bookings are immediately guaranteed upon your reservation.
What’s In Our Packages
|Included in Package Price:||All Our Packages|
|Catering||Continental breakfast with hot option|
|Delicious evening meal|
|Chalet Facilities||All bedrooms with private en-suite|
|Mountain View Outdoor Hot Tub|
|Bike Tools, Workstands & Secure Storage|
|Dedicated Bike Mechanics On-Site|
|Free Cold Beers & Wine all week|
- Seven nights of fully-catered accommodation.
- Three quality meals per day. Wine with evening meal (note: evening meal on 6 of 7 nights as Wednesday is staff night off).
- Airport Transfers (only if booked as part of a package)
- 5 days of guided riding with French-qualified guides (Wednesday is rest day, and other mountain activities are available).
- Minibus Uplift support for off-the map adventures
- Uncontrollable grinning at the bottom of every trail!
- Flights – EasyJet to Geneva is your best bet from the UK although driving can often work out faster and easier from the South of England and continental Europe.
- Lift Pass if required – this costs €85 (£70) per person. We will arrange your week’s lift pass to be delivered to your chalet on arrival day, unless you would like to make other arrangements.
- Accident & Cancellation Insurance (compulsory). You should make your own arrangements for this as soon as you book your trip. We advice considering cancellation insurance too, since its not impossible to imagine that you might hurt yourself whilst riding at home, and have to cancel your holiday with us as a result.
- We have a choice of up to 6 different guide groups per week based on your preference and riding style and put a tremendous amount of time and thought into group selection and formation so that all are well-matched. We guarantee a ‘perfect group fit’ for every customer, and would NEVER mix XC and DH riders, nor beginners and experts in the same guide group.
- We never cancel our trips. As soon as you have booked in (even if you are travelling alone) the trip is definitely going ahead.
- All guides are not equal! Our guides and their trail knowledge is the best in the business. ALL of our guides undergo at least one full season’s training with us here in the Alps, before leading a group. Some of our guides have now been with trailAddiction for more than a decade and therefore we genuinely do know the area better than any other operator!
- We are always based at the very foot of the ski lift with trails literally right from our front door both up, and down! Check for low-cost / miles from the lifts locations with other operators….after all, that’s your riding time you’ll be wasting needlessly.
- Our bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms. Our competitors often use chalets with shared bathroom facilities.
- An onsite, full-equipped & fully-stocked professional workshop with 3 permanent mechanics is at your disposal onsite in Les Arcs. You can be sure we’ll keep you up running in a region that is otherwise surprisingly limited in its supply of bike parts and spares!
- Unlike other outfits, we are not a winter chalet operator ‘in disguise’. trailAddiction’s pioneering All-mountain format of uplift-accessed epic single track riding is now often copied, but as yet unmatched, and its all we do. Check out www.trans-savoie.com as an example of other trailAddiction projects.
Friends and family are welcome too – come over and enjoy the scenery or participate in the many other organised sports available in the valley – which we’re glad to help arrange for you. Both chalets have several ensuite double rooms available. Contact us us to book in as a non-rider in any of our chalets at discounted rates.
For groups of 4 or more, we offer special discounts for the organiser to thank you for your efforts in getting the group together.
For groups of 12 to 15 (e.g. large enough to consider block-booking an entire chalet) please contact us to discuss a bespoke holiday package at a price point that will exactly suit your requirements. Opt out of guiding / catering / uplifting or any combination of the above and get a trailAddiction holiday at as low as 50% of the standard individual pricing.
- Choose your dates & preferred location/package (if possible, have alternative dates in mind, in case we are already fully-booked).
- Contact us if you are in any doubt on which package is best suited for you!
- IMPORTANT Is anyone in your group an Alpine first-timer, or in need of free skills & confidence coaching? If so please ensure you’ve chosen a date when this is available.
- Email Us with your booking request (dates, package, group numbers) and assuming we have availability, we will hold your booking for 14 days without deposit (£95). This is to allow you time to book your transport arrangements (noting our airport transfer timings), and collect deposits from your group, without having to worry that your place may be taken by someone else in the meantime. You will be given a unique reference number which we use to keep track of all inquiries and bookings, so please quote this with any future correspondence.
- Login to our online booking system and fill in the online booking form.
- You will be emailed details of how to pay your deposit. Once receive this, you will be sent e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- The remaining balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. If booking within this time window (eg May/June onwards), the full balance is due at the time of booking.
If you have any special requirements please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you in any way we can. If you have any questions at all about the booking process or indeed anything at all regarding the holiday, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.